The secret of the “fountain of youth” has been searched for since ancient times. Many researchers have done experiments to find ways to slow down the aging process. There are some techniques which have been shown to be successful, but the most important things for us to do to look and feel younger all involve being consistent in implementing a healthy lifestyle and good eating habits. We can’t stop the natural changes of aging, but we can still look younger if we are willing to work to slow down the aging process.
Countdown to Looking Younger
10. Detox – It’s important to start detoxification, getting rid of toxins from our body. Our body metabolism does that process, but in everyday life we are exposed to many chemical hazards from the air, food and environment. Fasting or just consuming fruits and vegetables are ways to detoxify our body.
9. Sleep – Having enough sleep, at least 6-8 hours a day, will make our skin healthier. Having a good sleep is also important because growth hormone is working during that time. It renews the old cells of our body, include the skin cells. Our skin will look fresh and young if we have enough sleep.
8. Food – Eating healthy and safe food everyday will make our body fit, slim and also look younger. Try to eat more fish instead of red meat. Fibrous food, vegetables, fruits, and supplements are important foods to consume. Drink less coffee and other caffeine beverages.
7. Exercise – Through routine exercise, we will feel happier, energetic, and confident. It also increases our bone density and muscle which can make our body look 15-20 years younger. Besides aerobic exercise, walking, and swimming, you should also go to the gym to use weights.
6. Relax – By trying to be relaxed, our face will look younger. Stress and worry appear on your face. If we can manage our stress and feel at peace, our face will look younger.
5. Be Positive – A positive mind and doing affirmations can create a more positive life for us. Negative thoughts tend to bring failure and make us look older and unattractive. Meditation is one way to create positive thoughts.
4. Get a Check-up – Just like a car, our body also needs attention and care so it can work well everyday. Having routine medical checkups is important to recognize disease as soon as possible.
3. Active Life – Always try to be active. Activities can increase health; and if you are older, your memory will increase too.
2. Social Life – Happy social life increases our spirit, bringing a mind, and making us feel and look younger. Communication with our friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and others can bring happiness to us.
1. The Trivedi Effect – Another way to find alternative, holistic healing is through The Trivedi Effect. The Trivedi Effect is a wonderful energy that can be used to help you heal from the inside out. Blessings using the Trivedi Effect energy are designed to connect and strengthen your connection with God and the Divine. The Trivedi Effect energy has the power to reignite and strengthen your soul deep purpose and reconfigure your spirit back to its original blueprint, including resetting your physical health.
Working with Shirley
To work with Shirley Holmlund on creating a wonderful life despite setbacks and imperfections, please email her at email@example.com to set up an appointment.